Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.6.10 "The best dyke" Elina G-

LORI

Your nails are a little too short here.


LUIS

Oh I know it's because Myriam likes it this way.


LORI

But you're the owner of your fingers, I mean if I were with you, I'm just saying, don't think I wanna be with you I mean it would be so awkward. I mean it's not that you're not attractive in a positive way I mean to me you're positive you're attractive I mean I like your fingers they're thin and gracious especially your thumb it seems vigorous and soft but I think you should do what the fuck (she says it to show him she can use bad words, it sounds fake) you want with your body because you have an elegant gesture and anyway I think I'm homophobic I mean homosexual


LUIS

Oh that's cool are you seeing anyone?


LORI

No, I'm available. I mean I saw Katharine Hepburn in a sitcom the other day and also Venus Williams holding her racket up in the air when she won game set and match ; and Patti Smith on youtube and I know I'm an homosexual. But I mean... I'm open you know. If you wanna have a coffee sometimes I know this place it's a beautiful bench in a Park the bench is green and the Park is green and I love Nature, do you love Nature?


LUIS

Definitely. We should go hiking sometimes, it would be fun.


LORI

OH YES. Give me your number I'll send you a message in a text Friday night around 7 when it's week end time!


LUIS

Sure. 360 985 9663. I'm kind of flaky, I'll try to call you back but you know I spend a lot of time with Myriam and she's pretty jealous.


LORI

Oh I understand. Women, huh...


PROFESSOR LAUTNER

Hey happy campers! You really think you're roasting marshmallows on the beach don't you? Ah! Giving your phone number.. Why don't you give your address, your keys and beg for harassment instead? Jesus.


LORI, smiling smoothly

Don't worry Luis, I would never do that to you...


Pause.


LORI

I can see why you're so into Myriam though, she has great taste. She lives in the pretty red house at the end of Webster street, doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment